2019 Psychic Sasquatch Spiritual Retreat 8-30-19
Kewaunee and Kelly Lapseritis are hosting the fourth annual Psychic Sasquatch Spiritual Retreat and Conference on Friday, August 30th through Sunday, September 1st, 2019 at the Chewelah Peak Learning Center in Chewelah, Washington. This 3-day global gathering includes conference presenters, spiritual and developmental workshops, field excursions, sharing circles, ceremonies, vendors offering products and services, meals (additional), fun activities, and many opportunities to commune with kindred spirits, nature, and our beloved Sasquatch Elders. Camping guests may arrive on Thursday 8/29 and depart on 9/2 by noon.
In accordance with the Sasquatch People, Mother Earth, and all of Humanity, we propose a spiritual and ecological approach to healing ourselves, our planet, and our collective consciousness. We are all related, all children of Mother Earth, and it is our responsibility to live and work together to create peace and harmony for all living beings. Our presenters will share their own personal encounters with these sentient beings as well as the messages that have been shared with them to assist in learning Universal truths, healing ourselves and relationships, co-creating together, and understanding our perspective realities.
Some of the speakers and workshop presenters include:
* Kewaunee Lapseritis MS, MH– Master Herbalist, Dowser, and Author of The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection and The Sasquatch People and Their Interdimensional Connection
* Kelly Lapseritis– Sasquatch and Star Elder Communicator, Clairvoyant, and Co-author of The Sasquatch Message to Humanity Book 3: Earth Ambassadors Cooperation
* Barbara Lamb – Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, and Regression Therapist, Counselor and supporter for people who experience ET and interdimensional beings. Co-author of 3 books: Crop Circles Revealed, Alien Experiences and Meet The Hybrids.
* Ron Morehead – Sasquatch Researcher, Author of The Quantum Bigfoot and Voices in the Wilderness, and producer of The Sierra Sounds: The Bigfoot Recordings
* Cindy Carter – Energy Alchemist, Intuitive, Spirit Consultant, and Author of Solene the Ancient One
* Barbara Jean Lindsey – Intuitive Healer, Energetic Coach, Host of The Cosmic Oracle and Author of Dying for the Light
* SunBôw– Shamanic Practitioner & Author of The Sasquatch Message to Humanity Book 1 and 2
* Garrett Duncan- Navajo Shaman, Wisdom Teacher, and Energy Healer
* Gayle Fowler – Master Teacher in Reiki and the Feather Way and Sasquatch Channeler
* Susan Goddard & Carissa Fisher – Shamanic Energy Healers, Divine Channelers, and Light Activators
* Su Walker- Clairvoyant and Medical Intuitive & White Otter – Shamanic Practitioner – both the authors of Inviting ET
* The Chinos – Sound Frequency Sound Bath and other Galactic Performances
* Derrell Stokes, LMP – Multidimensional Energy Photographer, Intuitive, Holy Fire Reiki and Sound Practitioner * Richelle Marie Kemper – Restoration Master Healer and Gridworker
* Hale Mednik – Film director, Teacher, and Author of Radical Astrology and the Art of Sign Shifting
* Jan Kinsey – Weather Shaman and Shamanic Journey Facilitator
* Brian Bland – Sasquatch Experiencer, Communicator, and Author
Several experiencers will also share their stories and encounters with the Sasquatch People
And more to be announced!
Several workshops on various spiritual, metaphysical, shamanic, and self-help subjects will be available by different presenters. Workshops are included in the ticket price unless otherwise stated by the presenter for materials during the class. Some of the workshops will be sharing information on the following topics:
Connecting with Sasquatch and Other Interdimensional Guides
Raising your Vibration
Healing from Within
Sound and Frequency Baths and Performances
Working with Shamanic and Spiritual Tools
Meditation and Telepathy
Native American Spiritual Wisdom
Dowsing and Psychic Development
DNA and Energetic Activations
Sharing Circles and Support Groups
Toning and Sound Therapy
Working with Tensor Rings and other Energetic items
Spirit Drum Making
Exiting the Matrix
and Much More
The Chewelah Peak Learning Center is a beautiful wilderness campus and the perfect place for this event that has many accommodations for everyone. Tent and RV camping is available on-site or you can also choose to bunk with others in the dorm rooms. Private rooms for families or small groups are also available, however pillows and bedding is not provided. The premises also has several hiking trails, a pavilion, fire pits, a large outdoor amphitheater, indoor restrooms and showers, clean drinking water, small refrigerators, and it would present wonderful opportunities to connect spiritually with the Sasquatch People, nature spirits, and other sentient beings that are present. The center is located about 45 miles north of Spokane, WA and just a few minutes away from the 49° North Ski and Mountain Resort in Chewelah, Washington, USA.
*** Camping (dorms, tent, or RV) guests may camp out on Thursday evening (8/29) and stay until Monday afternoon (9/2) at 12:00pm.
Vendor tickets are $100 per day or $300 for the 3-day event for one person which includes 4 nights camping (indoor or outdoor) as well as access to the conference, workshops, and event activities. If the vendor brings an assistant, their entry is covered in the price of the vendors ticket, but the assistant is subject to pay indoor or outdoor camping costs. If there are more than two people traveling in the vendor’s group, they are subject to regular ticket prices (with the exception of children under 14). Speakers and Workshop Presenters are offered a vendor’s booth for $100 for the 3 day event which does not include camping fees for a vending assistant. We are able to provide up to 2 large round tables for vendors but if you require special accommodations or equipment, the vendor is responsible to provide them. Some vending will be indoors and some will be outdoors – presenters will be offered indoor first. Vendors must apply by sending the following information to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Name of business, location, website and other relevant information
2. Names of people who will be vending and assisting with your booth
3. Products or Services you will be selling or offering
4. How much space you may need and if you are bringing your own tables, chairs, awning or other large supplies
5. Which days will you be vending?
Once this information has been provided and approved, a code will be sent to access the Vendor ticket types so that you may purchase them.
Meals will be available for purchase separate from the regular ticket price. Attendees may also bring your own food. Limited refrigeration space is available as well as cooking options so bringing your own cooler is ideal (propane stoves are also permitted).
We wish to offer the healthiest and tastiest foods available (including vegan and GF options) to our guests to ensure that it is the highest quality and vibration for our bodies. To do this, we will need to select our own fresh, organic, non-gmo, foods with the best ingredients which are often more expensive than conventional or industrial sources. We also hire chefs or caterers to create and serve these meals for our guests three times a day which is why we put such a large portion of your donations towards food costs. With your contributions, we are able to serve nutritional meals at affordable prices.
A 15% Early Bird Discount will be applied to all purchases made before January 31, 2019. Prices are subject to an additional service fee from Eventbrite. All children 14 and under are free*.
Standard ticket prices are:
1. – Day Pass (no camping) – $30 per person-
$30 per person for the full day of events including conference and workshops^. Does not include the price of meals.
2. – Weekend Pass (includes camping) – $150 per person-
$150 per person for the full 3 days of events including camping for 4 nights, conference, and workshops^. Does not include the price of meals.
3. -One Night INDOOR Camping – $20 per person in bunk dorms-
$20 per person per night camping in the dorm bunkhouse.This option is for children under 14 who get in for free or for people that wish to camp less than 4 days.
4. -One Night OUTDOOR Camping – $20 per Tent/RV/Vehicle-
$20 per tent, RV or vehicle for any number of people camping at the facility. This option is for children under 14 who get in for free or for people that wish to camp less than 4 days.
5. -Vending Day Pass – $100 per table/booth-
$100 per vendor (two people) per day which includes access to the conference and workshops^. Does not include the price of meals or camping.
6. -Vending Weekend Pass – $300 per table/booth-
$300 per vendor (two people) for 3 days (Fri-Sun) which includes access to the conference and workshops^ as well as 4 nights camping (indoor or outdoor) for one person. If the vendor brings an assistant, the assistant is subject to pay only for their camping. Does not include the price of meals.
^ unless an additional fee is specified
* Children under 14 are free to attend the event but there is a $20 charge per night to sleep in the dorm bunks. There is no additional charge for children staying with adults in a tent or RV.
** Scholarships available for work trade. Email email@example.com to inquire.
*** Refunds on tickets are available by request until August 15th, minus 25% of the total price (refund fee).
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE HERE: https://2019psychicsasquatch.eventbrite.com